3/13/13

Y'all Better Answer This Poll....

....'cause I am seriously torn.

And if you vote "Other", let me know on this thread what you have in mind.  'Cause so far, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is winning.  If you ain't a Buffy fan, now's a great time to speak up.

To make things a little easier on everybody, if we do Buffy (or Angel), the central character will be Kendra Young (as she was portrayed by Bianca Lawson).  Secondary character will be Faith Lehane (Eliza Dushku).  It will be an alternate 'verse, in which Kendra doesn't have the Jamaican accent, and Faith left Sunnydale after she accidentally murdered the Mayor's sidekick.

If we do Harry Potter, it will take place several years in the future with an all-new cast.

If we go with the Fox Demon, the central character will be Xiaowei (as portrayed by Zhou Xun).  I've toyed with the notion of her coming to Hollywood and trying to make a deal with an out of work actress (most likely to be portrayed by Amerie).

Talk, y'all.

13 comments:

  1. Well if you put some anime (non-ecchi) on the poll maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a fan of DS9 as I was fairly too young to understand its themes while it was on its original run, but after reading your series I've been wanting to watch the show since I've obviously missed out! I'll rock with you regardless of which universe you decide to visit for your new venture. But I will say your idea for Fox Demon sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting used to her.

      And thanks for your support!

      Delete
  3. You know where I'm at on this, Ankh.

    Only questions is: Will Spike be making any appearances? <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do Kendra, I WANT IN ON THIS FANFIC SERIES.

    Hell if you do Harry Potter, I want in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a Buffy fan and HP is played out for me (book 7 ruined EVERYTHING, but this is not the place for that discussion).

    So I vote Fox Demon, even though I don't know who she is or what she does. But the name is enough for me.

    Fox Demon. Just in case I wasn't clear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either way I'm excited. Your stories are always magical!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is strictly moderated. Everyone is now able to comment again, however, all Anonymous posts will be immediately deleted.