It's a Comfort Issue

I haven't forgotten about this blog or run out of ideas; it's a comfort issue.  My computer is a desktop and it does no favor to the ankles to sit at a desktop all day at work then sit at one at home as well.  So I'm currently shopping for a cheap, tiny laptop so I lounge on my couch (last one died, and lil sis broke the other...*sigh*).

But the ideas?  No shortage of those.  I'm already thinking about Volume 2 of Oumar.

So if I'm quiet for the next few weeks, please forgive me and keep chatting while I ration my pennies between a new exercise bike and a used laptop.

Comments

  1. Notebook and pen, babe. The tried and true tools of the trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes aside, I hope you aren't just leaving a skinless eternal Yiryeon to languish somewhere in some untold demon's closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, honey...he's not going out like that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

This blog is strictly moderated. Everyone is now able to comment again, however, all Anonymous posts will be immediately deleted.